Random Thoughts of my pregnancy at this point:
- I was reading back on my blog when I was pregnant with Raelynn around this time and I have most of the same symptoms… tailbone pain, itchy belly, tossing and turning a lot at night, charlie horses, and heartburn.
- It’s nice to have a lot of friends pregnant at the same time this go around!
- Let’s be honest, most of my pics are taken about a day-4 days late this go around…oops
- Jerrub felt Layton move for the first time at 21 weeks and 3 days!!!
- It’s kind of nice to not have to worry about registering this time.
- I bought boy clothes for the first time at a consignment last week and had to pause for a minute to think about what my style was because I’m so used to girl clothes.
- I’ve gained half the weight than I did last time at this point and am trying hard to stay on track. I remember giving in to a lot more and “letting myself go” towards the end of my last pregnancy and am doing my best to not let that happen. Maybe posting it to my blog for all to see will hold me accountable! I just know how hard it is for me at least to get the weight off post-baby so I’m doing what I can to make it easier.
- I enjoyed celebrating my nephew, Tommy this past weekend 🙂 I can’t wait to watch these two little boys to grow up together!